Abstract Submissions are now closed for the ICEC-PAQS 2018 Conference.
Thank you to all authors who submitted abstracts, abstract acceptance notifications have now been emailed. If you have not received your notification, please email email@example.com.
The ICEC-PAQS 2018 Conference will feature two types of presentations chosen to provoke debate, stimulate discussion, offer new ideas, learning and/or encourage the dissemination of research findings.
1. Technical Presentations
Technical presentations are encouraged from industry professionals on current and future projects, methodologies and technologies. For this category, an extended abstract needs to be submitted after the abstract acceptance, for inclusion in the conference proceedings.
2. Academic Paper Presentations
Academic Paper Presentations should be based on research outcomes and developments. For this category, a full paper needs to be submitted after the abstract acceptance, for inclusion in the conference proceedings. All full papers will be double-blind peer reviewed.
Abstract Submission Deadline:
Abstract Acceptance Notification:
Academic Paper Submission Deadline:
Monday 23 July 2018
Notification of Review Comments:
Week Commencing Monday 24 August 2018
Final Academic Paper / Technical Extended Abstract Deadline:
Monday 17 September 2018
Deadline for authors to be registered for the conference:
Friday 28 September 2018
Papers & Extended Abstracts available to conference registrants:
Early November 2018
Conference Program Themes
- Building Information Modeling (BIM)
- Project Controls/Cost Management
- Law & Contracts
- Project Management
- Risk Management
- Smart Cities/Smart Infrastructure
- Building Resilience/Post Disaster Reconstruction
- Human Resource Management
- Innovation in Construction
Suitable submissions not covered by the above themes may also be considered.
Full Paper / Extended Abstract Submission Guidelines
- The maximum word count for Full Papers is 8,000 words and for Extended Abstracts 800 words (excluding title, authors/affiliations and keywords)
- Submissions must be in accordance to the Full Paper Template or Extended Abstract Template
- Submissions will be blind reviewed. Please do not include author names/biographies on your submissions.
- The submission should be an original work and has not been published or submitted for consideration of publication.
- Late submissions will not be accepted into the conference program or included in the conference proceedings.
- At least one author is required to register with the conference and pay the appropriate registration fee by the registration deadline in order to be included in the conference proceedings/conference program.
- The decision to accept an full paper/extended abstract is at the discretion of the Program Committee