Early Bird fee^
available from 29 September 2018 until 17 November 2018
available from 18 November 2018
|AIQS & other ICEC/PAQS Association Members*||$880||$1,100||$1,200|
All fees are listed and will be charged in Australian Dollars. Fees also include Goods & Services Tax (GST).
To view the current foreign exchange rates, please visit www.xe.com/currencyconverter.
* Members of ICEC and PAQS member associations are entitled to a discounted registration fee. Please check if your local membership body is a member (ICEC Members / PAQS Members)
** A undergraduate student is defined as a holder of a undergraduate student identification card from a recognised tertiary or secondary educational institution or a holder of an international student card. Students must be studying full time to qualify for the discounted rate. A copy of your student identification card must be sent to email@example.com to confirm this rate. Without this copy, the full registration fee will be charged.
^ Early bird registration rates expire on Friday 28 September 2018 at 5pm AEDST. Registration and payment must be receieved by this date to secure the discount.
- Terms & Conditions
- Registration Confirmation
- Early Bird Prize Terms & Conditions
The registration fee entitles all delegates to the following:
- All sessions
- Satchel containing official conference information
- Attendance at the Conference Cocktail Reception
- Catering: Morning and afternoon teas, Lunches
- Discounted Delegate ticket to the Conference Dinner
Please note all online registrations require immediate payment by credit card. Accepted credit cards are MasterCard, Visa and American Express. Please note all transactions by credit card will appear on your statement as payment to ‘AIQS’.
Terms & Conditions
– Purchasers may indicate an intention to purchase registration by creating an online booking.
– Early Bird registrations must be paid by 28 September 2018 to secure the discounted rate.
– Undergraduate students must email a valid undergraduate student identification to firstname.lastname@example.org to secure the dicounted rate. Registrants unable to provide approved identification will be required to pay the full registration price.
– Refunds are available until Friday 12 October (5pm AEST) and are subject to a cancellation administrative fee of $100 per person. After this date, no refunds will be provided however a registration can be transferred to another attendee. All cancellations and substitutions need to be made in writing to email@example.com
– The Purchaser agrees to be aware of and to make any person to whom they transfer the Tickets aware of the following terms and conditions that relate to attendance at the Event by the Attendee:
– Attendees consent to their image being captured in photographs and video of the events and that image being broadcast or transmitted in any way at the discretion of AIQS, ICEC or PAQS.
– Persons attend the Events at their own risk and are responsible for their own health and travel insurance requirements. Attendees agree not to hold AIQS liable for any losses, damages, expenses, costs, claims or liabilities suffered or incurred by ticket holders including consequential or indirect losses or loss of profit through booking for the Event, attending the Event, cancellation of the Event, failure of the Event to achieve expectations, or for any error or omission by AIQS. Attendees agree not to hold AIQS liable or responsible for any personal injury (i.e. physical, psychological or emotional stress) or any loss or damage to personal property.
Your online registration and payment will be automatically confirmed via email. Registrations are only confirmed once full payment has been received.
Entrance into the conference/Name Badges
All attendees must be registered for the conference to obtain entry. All registrants will receive a name badge during the check-in process at the conference. This name badge must be clearly visible at all times and shown to gain entry into the conference sessions, exhibition area and social functions.
Early Bird registrations received and paid in full prior to the deadline (this includes registrations received should the deadline be extended) will be automatically entered into the draw to win a BridgeClimb voucher valid for 2 people. The random draw will take place and the winner notified within 7 days of the early bird deadline.
- The BridgeClimb Voucher is valid until October 2019
- May be redeemed for all types of BridgeClimb products during the Day or Night only between Monday to Sunday excluding Peak Period (25 December 2018 – 3 January 2019)
- The voucher is fully transferable and may not be redeemed for cash
- Refer to http://www.bridgeclimb.com/things-you-need-to-know-to-climb/ for more details on how to prepare for a Climb
This information is correct at the time of publishing. The AIQS reserves the right to delete, modify or alter items or to delete, modify or alter any aspect of the timetabling and delivery at their sole discretion and without notice. AIQS will not accept any liability for any loss or inconvenience caused to any party consequent to such changes.
Early Bird Registration Deadline: Friday 28 September 2018
YQS Program: 15-16 November 2018
ICEC-PAQS 2018 Conference: 18 - 20 November 2018